By offering specialist advice, our experienced team can help you realise the full potential of your office environment.
Office Design & Project Services has been designing and refurbishing offices since 2003. Since then we have established an enviable reputation for quality driven services and products. Our ethos of applying the same values to all projects irrespective of size or value has seen us win repeated work and recommendations. Strong investment and careful management has seen the company not only withstand the challenges of a turbulent economy, but to flourish and become one of the Norths leading office design and refurbishment companies.
ODAPS has grown and adapted to accommodate an increasing and varied portfolio of work, but we have never lost sight of our basic founding or values:
• Professionalism. All our office designers and project managers are professionally qualified. We believe in life-long learning and are committed to developing our staff by investing in further training.
• Competitive – As an independent company, we are not tied to using materials or products from any one supplier. We are able to source the best value products that offer the best solution for your requirements.
• Competent – We have a pragmatic no-nonsense approach to all aspects of our work. Backed up by our professional values and allied to our extensive experience, you can have complete confidence in our competence (abilities?), allowing you to concentrate on your own business activities.
• Complete – ODAPS offer a complete ‘one-stop shop’ facility; from a single desk to a full building refurbishment, we apply the same work ethic to all projects.
• Post installation service – We also understand that the end of the project is not necessarily the end of the process. As your requirements change we are able to help you respond- from an additional desk, to wholesale alterations, or simple maintenance tasks, we are always there for you.
By applying these basic values, our clients enjoy the following benefits:
• Save time – Our office designers and project managers work with you at every stage of a project. From concept to reality, there is a seamless process handled exclusively in house, thus saving time.
• Save space – Experience and knowledge allows us to maximise the potential of your office. Using the latest technology and working practices we can make your office space versatile and flexible. We are able to asses you space requirements, and help you asses your potential future requirements to build in an element of ‘future-proofing’.
• Save money – By shopping around, attention to detail, tight cost controls and efficient administration, we remain competitive and can pass on significant savings to you.
• Reduce stress – Re-planning or relocating your office is difficult at the best of times. We take the burden from our clients, allowing them and their staff to concentrate on their business activities.