ODAPS project managers keep office design and refurbishment projects simple for clients
Our project managers believe in a no nonsense approach to the completion of a project. Working in tandem with the office designer, once a project is agreed, the project manager will identify the critical path items and then generate a fast track programme to ensure that the minimum time is taken on site.
The benefit for the client is that the work is completed sooner, reducing disruption to themselves and their staff, and providing a quicker return for their investment. At all stages the project manager will liaise with the client, and keep them informed of progress.
Our clients can be assured that our project managers are experienced and competent in making day-to-day decisions. Where a strategic decision is required, the project manager will also ensure the client is consulted. We manage all aspects of the work taking the burden from the client and giving them the confidence to concentrate on their core business activities.
As with our office designers, our project managers are professionally qualified, and this is reflected in the standard of workmanship and materials on site. Their commitment to quality combined with the designer’s specifications ensures that our clients enjoy the maximum return for their outlay.
ODAPS services cover every aspect of renovation, refurbishment and redecoration required for creating a new office environment.
Our scope of office renovation and refurbishment work includes the following services:
- Strip out works and site clearance
- Builders work, including structural alterations
- Dry lining and rendering of walls
- Raised access floors
- Electrical distribution, including floor boxes
- Data/ telephone cabling installations
- Lighting, including emergency lights
- Fire alarm and intruder alarm installations
- Suspended ceilings, including MF ceilings and bulkheads
- Plumbing installations, including sanitary installations, kitchens and heating systems.
- Air conditioning
- Partition installations, including demountable and traditional stud partitions
- Joinery works
- Redecorations, including specialist finishes such as polished plaster.
- Floor finishes, including carpet tiles, broadloom, vinyl etc